Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's Big, It's Fat, and It's...

POSITIVE!!


Honestly, I can't believe it and I'm nervous to even write it here, but the tests have been consistently more positive since April 10 (10dpo). Add to that the cramps, shockingly swollen and achy breasts, constant hunger, and inability to keep my eyes open past 8:00 every night, and the signs all point to a little poppy seed snuggling its way in!

No joke on the poppy seed, either: according to The Bump, that's how big our little one is - completely surreal!

Tomorrow morning at 7:00 I have a beta test (blood pregnancy test). I'm nervous and excited, as I think this will all feel so much more real then. It's so exciting, scary, and unbelievable for the Mr. B and I to wrap our heads around the idea of having a baby, but luckily we have each other!

More to come tomorrow after the test... in the meantime I can't stop smiling. :) It's fun to have a secret from the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment