Thursday, April 21, 2011

Five Weeks

Wow - it's been another week already! What a great feeling to know that another week is safely behind us with no excessive spotting or cramping, and that we're one week closer to an ultrasound, where we can see and confirm that Baby B is growing and developing on schedule. This is my current obsession - I cannot WAIT until 8 a.m. on May 5!

Because it's after midnight and I should be sleeping (am waiting for my work computer to boot up because there's an issue that will keep me up all night if I don't just look at it tonight), let's get to the tracking!

Week: 5
Weight: No Change
Baby is the Size of a(n): Apple Seed!
Symptoms: swollen & sore breasts, extreme exhaustion, hungry ALL the time, occasional dizziness, sleeplessness (e.g., I wake up at 3:00 most mornings and struggle to fall back to sleep), bloating (seriously), and inexplicable moodiness (can turn on a dime and have felt - a few times - like I've lost control of my emotions) 
Current Obsession: those little wax-encased cheeses, whole wheat crackers, asparagus, tacos, chocolate-covered ice cream bars (this changes by the day)
Current Aversion: beef, eggs, and anything greasy (this hasn't changed)
Thinking About: our first ultrasound on May 5 (obsessing, really) and telling our families at Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment